What is harassment? How do you prevent harassment from occurring? What sorts of policies should be in place? What should managers do to protect their employees? And if a complaint is filed, what steps should be taken? This training covers both hostile work environment and sexual harassment.
Participants will learn:
- What behavior is appropriate/not appropriate and why?
- How to identify types of harassment
- How to report harassment
- How to address the alleged harasser
- How to protect themselves and the company from harassment incidents and complaints
- How to create and implement a harassment policy
- Prevention strategies
Length of Session: 2 ½ hours